This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
- – 60 built-in rhythm accompaniments enrich your piano performance
- – Newly developed full-keyboard chord recognition engine
- – Three versatile playing modes: Pianist, Split Chord, and Split Tone
- – Perfect sound through SuperNATURAL piano technology
- – Authentic piano touch and feel with Ivory Feel-G keyboard
- – Rhythm accompaniment can be expanded through USB memory
- – Built-in LCD enhances the user-friendly operation
- – Envirornment-concious design with Auto Off function and low power consumption (12 W* under the condition of average use without compromising its powerful sound)
* This figure was measured based on Roland’s own technical standard. The actual figure may vary depending on the position of volume knob and characteristics of the performance.
Keyboard 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement)Touch Sensitivity 5 levels, Fixed TouchKeyboard Modes Whole
Split (split point adjustable)
Piano Sound SuperNATURAL Piano SoundSound Generator Conforms to GM2/GS/XGliteMax. Polyphony 128 voicesTones 54 tones for manual performance
1,131 tones (Including 45 Drum Sets) for SMF playback and external MIDI input performanceMaster Tuning 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)Transpose Key Transpose: -6 to 5 (in semitones)
Playback Transpose for SMF or internal songs: -6 to 5 (in semitones)Effects Reverb (Off, 1 to 10)
Brilliance (-10 — 0 — 10)
Only for Piano Tones:
String Resonance (Always On)
Damper Resonance (Always On)
Key Off Resonance (Always On)
Rhythms 60 stylesOne Touch 1 suitable tone for each rhythmControls Start/Stop
Tempo Quarter note= 10 to 500
(When Rhythm function turns on: Quarter note= 20 to 250)Beat 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
Track 3 tracksSong Save Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)Songs Internal Memory: Max. 10 songs
Recorder Section: 1 songNote Storage Approx. 30,000 notesControls Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Previous song, Next song, Track Mute, Tempo, All Song Play, Count-inTempo Quarter note= 10 to 500
(When Rhythm function turns on: Quarter note= 20 to 250)
Playback File Format: Audio file (WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit linear format)
Audio CDs (when using optional CD drive)Tempo Audio Playback Speed: 75% to 125%Controls Song Select, Play/Stop, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Previous song, Next song, Tempo, All Song Play, Center Cancel
Song Save Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)Songs Max. 10 songs
External storage USB Flash MemoryPlayable Song Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1)
Audio file (WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit linear format)
Audio CDs (when using optional CD drive)Playable Rhythm Format STL format (Roland recommends using Rhythm exclusively programed for the RP301R. Other Rhythm may not work as expected.)
Internal Songs 189 songsRated Power Output 12 W x 2
Speakers 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2Volume Level (SPL) 103 dB
* This value was measured according to the method that is based on Roland’s technical standard.
Display Custom LCD
Control VolumePedals Damper (capable of continuous detection)
Soft (capable of continuous detection, programmable)
Sostenuto (programmable)Other Functions Panel Lock
MIDI Visual ControlConnectors DC In jack
Input jack: Stereo miniature phone type
Output jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4-inch phone type
MIDI connectors (In, Out)
Headphone jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
USB COMPUTER port
USB MEMORY portPower Consumption 12W (4W to 24W)
12 W: Average power consumption while piano is played with volume at center position
4 W: Power consumption immediately after power-up; nothing being played
24 W: Rated power consumptionAccessories Owner’s Manual
Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
Music RestOptions (sold separately) USB CD Drive
USB Flash memory
* Use CD Drive and USB Flash memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight ???including dedicated stand???
Width (W)1,378 mm54-1/4 inchesDepth (D)424 mm16-3/4 inchesHeight (H)992 mm39-1/16 inchesWeight 39 kg86 lbs.
Height without music rest … 834 mm, 32-7/8 inches
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
*Catalogue Item = availability, price, image, model and specifications may differ at time of purchase, all be it after time of check-out/fulfilment of payment. For your own convenience, please confirm with us first.