[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
[gap]Roland KC60 Keyboard Amplifier Combo –
The Most Affordable KC Amp Ever!
The KC-60 3-Channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier brings the renowned sound quality of Roland’s KC-Series to an even lower price. Developed for the unique needs of modern synthesizers, digital pianos and keyboards, this 40-watt amp is easily expanded via its Subwoofer output for even more powerful low end. It’s also very flexible, thanks to its 3-channel design including an XLR Microphone input, plus stereo Auxiliary inputs for connecting CD players.
- – Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound
- – 40-watt output power with 10? speaker and independent tweeter
- – Subwoofer output for low end boost (compatible with most subwoofers)
- – 3-channel design includes 1/4? Line input and XLR Microphone input
- – Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting CD or MD players
- – Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
Rated Power Output 40 WNominal Input Level (1 kHz) Channel1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu, Channel2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBuNominal Output Level (1 kHz) LINE OUT: 4 dBu, SUB WOOFER OUT: 4 dBuSpeakers 25 cm (10 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1Connectors Channel 1 Input Jack (XLR Type, 1/4 inch Phone Type), Channel 2 Input Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), Channel 3 Input Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), AUX IN Jack (RCA Phone Type), LINE OUT Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch Phone Type, Mono signal output)
Size and Weight
Width (W)415 mm16-3/8 inchesDepth (D)290 mm11-7/16 inchesHeight (H)405 mm16 inchesWeight 13.5 kg29 lbs. 13 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms.
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.