[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
[gap]Roland JunoGI Synthesizer Keyboard –
Massive Soundbank Multitrack Digital Recording
In the JUNO tradition of great sound, compact design, easy operation, and affordable price, the new JUNO-Gi delivers big. What propels this power-synth into another realm, however, is its supercharged feature set with over 1,300 fresh sounds, an onboard eight-track digital recorder, and pro effects created by BOSS. Write, record, mix, master, and perform anywhere with the new JUNO-Gi.
- – Over 1,300 high-quality sounds optimized for live performance
- – Friendly operation with dedicated controls and large display
- – Lightweight, compact body with battery compatibility
- – 128-voice polyphony
- – Intuitive user interface, including dedicated Tone Category buttons and large display
- – Full-featured 8-track digital recorder onboard with Guitar/Mic/Line inputs
- – Plug in a guitar and play/record with built-in pro guitar effects derived from BOSS’ GT series
- – High-capacity SDHC card slot for data storage and direct play
- – Complete mobility when used with a battery-powered PA or amp such as the Roland’s BA-330 or KC-110
- – Works as a standalone 24-bit/44.1 kHz USB audio interface with your computer
Keyboard 61 keys (with velocity)
Sound Generator Section
Maximum Polyphony 128 voicesParts Live Set (4 layers) 16 partsWave Memory 128 MB (16-bit linear equivalent)Preset Memory Live Set: 1,379
Tone: 788 256 (GM2)
Rhythm Set: 14 9 (GM2)
User Memory Live Set: 256
Effects Multi-Effects: 2 systems, 79 types
Chorus: 3 types
Reverb: 5 types
Digital Recorder Section
Tracks Track: 8
V-Track: 64 (8 V-Tracks per each Track)
* Up to 2 tracks can be recorded simultaneously, and up to 8 tracks can be played back simultaneously.
Maximum Number of Songs 99Memory Capacity SD memory card: supports SDHC cards to a maximum of 32 GBSample Rate 44.1 kHzRecording Time (conversion in one track) Card Capacity Recording Times
1 GB Approx. 6 hours
2 GB Approx. 12 hours
4 GB Approx. 24 hours
8 GB Approx. 48 hours
16 GB Approx. 96 hours
32 GB Approx. 192 hours
– The maximum recording time (storage used) for one song is approximately 12 hours.
– The above recording times are approximate.
– The above recording times are for when only one track is used.
For example, if you record using all eight tracks, the available time for each track will be one eighth of the time listed.
– Since the SD card included with the JUNO-Gi contains a demo song, the available recording time will be shorter than listed above.
* With the Track Export function, a maximum of approximately 6 hours and 40 minutes worth of monaural data (approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes worth of stereo data) can be output.
Nominal Input Level LINE INPUT jacks: -10 dBu
GUITAR/MIC INPUT jack:
GUITAR: -20 dBu
MIC: -40 dBu
Effects Insert Effects: 3 banks (Guitar, Mic, Line)
Mastering Tool Kit
USB Memory Song Player Section
File Format Audio File: WAV, AIFF, MP3
Standard MIDI File: format-0/1
Number of Songs 99 SongsExternal Memory USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory: Sold Separately)
Rhythm Pattern Preset: 371
Song (Digital Recorder): 99
Arpeggiator Preset: 128
Chord Memory Preset: 17Controllers Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
D Beam Controller
Sound Modify Knob x 6
Display 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)External Memory SD/SDHC CardConnectors OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4 inch phone type)
PHONES Jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
SONG/CLICK OUT Jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
LINE INPUT Jacks (L, R) (1/4 inch phone type)
GUITAR/MIC INPUT Jack:
MIC: 1/4 inch phone type or XLR type (phantom power), GUITAR: 1/4 inch phone type (Hi-Z)
CONTROL PEDAL Jack
HOLD PEDAL Jack
MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
USB COMPUTER Connectors (USB Hi-Speed Audio/MIDI)
(Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB connector that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.)
DC IN Jack
Power Supply DC 9 V
(AC Adaptor or Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6; sold separately) x 8)
* Carbon-zinc batteries or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
Current Draw 750 mABattery Life for Continuous Use Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6): Approximately 3 hours (approximately 2 hours if USB memory is connected) (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)Accessories Owner’s Manual
CD-ROM (USB Driver)
DVD-ROM (Cakewalk PPP)
SD Card (installed in the JUNO-Gi when shipped from the factory)
SD Card Protector (installed in the JUNO-Gi when shipped from the factory)
USB Memory Protector
Options Keyboard Stand: KS-18Z (Use a stand that causes the height of the unit to be one meter or lower.)
Pedal Switch: DP Series
Expression Pedal: EV-5
* Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight
Width (W)1,008 mm39-11/16 inchesDepth (D)300 mm11-13/16 inchesHeight (H)105 mm4-3/16 inchesWeight 5.7 kg12 lbs. 10 oz.
* Weight is excluding AC Adaptor.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
*Catalogue Item = availability, price, image, model and specifications may differ at time of purchase, all be it after time of check-out/fulfilment of payment. For your own convenience, please confirm with us first.