Onstage or in the streets, the JUNO-Di is a traveling musician?s dream. It?s lightweight, it can run on batteries, and it?s easy to use, yet it performs and sounds like a heavyweight synth. It?s packed with a wide variety of top-quality sounds ? over 1,000 to choose from! It has a friendly ?direct access? control panel for easy editing and a Song Player for larger-than-life performances. First-timers and pros alike will love this friendly, portable, great-sounding synth.
– Professional synthesizer with over 1,000 instruments onboard
– Friendly, intuitive user interface
– Battery operation for mobile use (supports Ni-MH AA-size rechargeable batteries)
– MP3, WAV, AIFF, and SMF playback capability via optional USB memory ? perfect for backing tracks when performing live
– Microphone input with dedicated reverb and vocoder effects for sing-along
– PC/Mac Editor software included
Keyboard 61 keys (with velocity)
Maximum Polyphony 128 voicesParts 16 parts
Wave Memory 64 M bytes (16-bit linear equivalent)Preset Memory Patches: 1082 256 (GM2)
Rhythm Pattern Preset: 24 groups x 6Arpeggiator Preset: 128Chord Memory Preset: 17Controllers D Beam Controller
Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
Sound Modify Knob x 5Display 18 characters 1 line 20 characters 2 lines custom LCD (with backlit)External Storage Device USB Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory)Connectors Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type
Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
Mic Input Jack: 1/4 inch phone type
EXT INPUT Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
Hold Pedal Jack
MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
USB COMPUTER Connector (supports USB MIDI)
Power Supply DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Ni-MH AA SIZE Rechargeable Battery (optional) x 8
Current Draw 600 mABattery life for continuous use Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries:approximately 5 hours
* differs depending on the conditions of use
* approximately 4 hours if USB memory is connected
* Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used.Accessories Owner’s Manual
CD-ROM (Sound Editor, Librarian, Playlist Editor, USB Driver)
USB Memory Protector
AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
JUNO-Di Editor System Requirements
Operating System Microsoft (R) Windows (R) XP Home Edition/Professional
Microsoft (R) Windows Vista (R)
* This does not work with the 64-bit Edition of Windows (R).
* This does not work with the Windows (R) XP Media Center Edition.CPU Intel (R), Core (TM), Pentium (R) processor 1.5 GHz or higherRAM 512 MB or moreHard Disk 200 MB or more of free spaceDisplay/Colors 1024 x 768 dots or higher/24 bit Full Color or moreOthers CD-ROM Drive
USB portOperating System Mac OS X v10.4.3 or laterCPU Intel (R), Core (TM)/Xeon (TM), PowerPC G5RAM 512 MB or more
* For Mac OS X v10.5 or later, 1GB or more.Hard Disk 200 MB or more of free spaceDisplay/Colors 1024 x 768 dots or higher/16.7 million colors or moreOthers CD-ROM Drive
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the JUNO-Di Applications, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the JUNO-Di Applications based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
*Catalogue Item = availability, price, image, model and specifications may differ at time of purchase, all be it after time of check-out/fulfilment of payment. For your own convenience, please confirm with us first.