[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
[gap]Roland CM220 2.1 Channel Monitoring System –
2.1 Monitor System for Electronic Instruments
Today’s electronic musical instruments can deliver an extreme range of sound, from the deepest, thundering lows to ear-splitting highs. Roland is pleased to announce a new-breed nearfield monitoring series built specifically to handle the demands of modern synthesizers, electronic drums, media-production gear, and the like. The new CM-220 is a 2.1-channel system with integrated protection circuit that can take a full-frequency beating while providing fantastic sound, high performance, and CUBE reliability. Hear and feel your music to the fullest with the powerhouse CUBE.
- – 2.1-channel system with high-quality sound and full frequency response
- – Custom-made speakers with protection circuit to handle input with wide dynamic range or continuous high levels (synthesizers, V-Drums, etc.)
- – Flexible connectivity to handle electronic musical instruments such as V-Drums, keyboards, and stage pianos, as well as media-production gear, audio players, and home entertainment systems
- – 3-channel multimedia inputs, including digital, stereo miniature phone type, and RCA phono type
- – External mixer can be connected to the balanced input (XLR) for input expansion
- – 200 W package with two 50 W satellites and a companion 100 W sub
Rated Power Output 200 W (Main Unit 100 W Satellite Speaker 50 W x 2)Nominal Input Level (1 kHz) CH 1 (INSTRUMENT): -20 dBu
CH 2 (LINE): -10 dBu
BALANCED INPUT: 4 dBuInput Impedance CH 1 (INSTRUMENT): 10 k ohms
CH 2 (LINE): 10 k ohms
BALANCED INPUT: 10 k ohmsDigital Input (CH 3) Format: Conformity with IEC60958
Sample Rate: 32 kHz to 192 kHz (automatically) (de-emphasis: OFF)
Word Length: 24 bitSpeakers Main Unit: 25 cm (10 inches)
Satellite Speaker: 10 cm (4 inches), 2 cm (3/4 inch) for eachControls CH 1 [INSTRUMENT] volume knob
CH 2 [LINE] volume knob
CH 3 [DIGITAL] volume knob
WOOFER volume knob
EQUALIZER [HIGH] knob, [LOW] knob
MASTER volume knob
AUTO OFF switchConnectors CH 1 [INSTRUMENT] jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
CH 2 [LINE] jacks (L, R, STEREO): RCA phono type, stereo miniature phone type
CH 3 [DIGITAL] jack: coaxial type
BALANCED INPUT jacks (L, R): (XLR, 1/4?TRS phone type)
PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
SATELLITE SPEAKER jacks (L, R): (only for dedicated Satellite Speakers)
AC IN jackPower Consumption 67 WAccessories Power Cord, Speaker Cable (3.5 m) x 2, Owner?s ManualOption (sold separately) Monitor Speaker Stand: ST-CMS1
Size and Weight ???Main Unit???
Width (W)381 mm15 inchesDepth (D)376 mm14-13/16 inchesHeight (H)413 mm16-5/16 inchesWeight 18.8 kg41 lbs. 8 oz.
Size and Weight ???Satellite Speaker, for each???
Width (W)162 mm6-7/16 inchesDepth (D)197 mm7-13/16 inchesHeight (H)243 mm9-5/8 inchesWeight3.1 kg6 lbs. 14 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.