- Frequency Response 56 Hz – 48 kHz
- Maximum SPL 101 dB
- Equalization Neutral HF setting, /-1.5 dB HF boost/cut
- Crossover Frequency 2.8 kHz
- Low Frequency Alignment Optimized front port
- Fuse Data 100 – 120 V: T800 mAL / 250 V
- 200 – 240 V: T800 mAL / 250 V
- Max Power Consumption 96 W
- Power Supply Compatibility 100-120 V or 200-240 V (50 – 60 Hz)
- Inputs Balanced: XLR, 20 kOhm
- Unbalanced: 1/4″ jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link: 1/8″ jack, 10 kOhm
- Output AUX Link: 1/8″ jack
- THD < 0.9 %
- Amplified Output LF/mid range: 25 W (RMS)
- HF: 25 W (RMS)
- Drivers LF/mid range: 4″ (100 mm)
- HF: 3/4″ (19 mm), soft dome
- Dimensions 9.45 x 5.79 x 8.35″ (240 x 147 x 212 mm)
- Weight Not specified by manufacturer
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 12.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.8 x 10.1 x 9.6″
The Reveal 402 from Tannoy is a 4″ powered 2-way reference speaker that is designed for mixing and monitoring in the home, or the studio. It features an active crossover filter that aims to improve timing for a wider sweet spot, plus an accurately-tu
- We arrange a collection with our couriers once your payment clears.
- We send you a waybill number to track your order.
- You receive your order conveniently at your door!
1-3 working days
2-5 working days
If an order is available for collection, it will show during checkout when you select your delivery option.
Other collection / delivery request?
Give us a call or send us a mail.