More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied to the new HD 800. Incorporating Sennheiser’s most advanced driver technology, these open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-grade audio is all about.
The HD 800 is hand-assembled in Germany with only the finest of materials. The transducer is encased in a precision material made of stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilizes the most advanced development from the aerospace industry.
- Reference class wired stereo headphones
- Open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience – realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today – new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Open earcups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Precision headphone connectors with detachable cable (part # 532758)
- Plush, luxurious ear and headband padding (part # 534411 and 534406 respectively)
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
- Color silver
- Wearing style Headband
- Frequency response (headphones) 14 ? 44100 Hz (- 3 dB)
- Frequency response 6 ? 51000 Hz (- 10 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion 0.02 % (1 kHz 1 Vrms)
- Contact pressure ~ 3,4 N (? 0,3 N)
- Jack plug Jack stereo ?? (6,3 mm)
- Cable length 3 m
- Weight Without cable: 330 g
- Nominal impedance 300 ?