V-Drum V-Tour Series Kit (Optional Stand Mds-9Sc)
Playability and Quick
With the TD-25KV, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the flagship TD-30, the TD-25KV delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include mesh-head pads for a natural feel, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
Unrivaled Sound and
The TD-25KV delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that’s essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
High-End Feel and
When you sit down at the TD-25KV, you’ll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. There’s a full compliment of mesh-head pads for the legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on crashes, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Last but not least is the KD-9 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Call Up Kits and Start
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25KV’s sound module lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
- Customize Kits for Your
The TD-25KV makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the module’s knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
- Play Along with Tracks
and Record Audio
- Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Drum Sound ModuleTD-25 x 1V-Pad (Snare)PDX-100 x 1V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2)PD-85 x 2V-Pad (Tom3)PDX-100 x 1V-Hi-HatVH-11 x 1V-Cymbal CrashCY-12C x 2V-Cymbal RideCY-13R x 1Kick PadKD-9 x 1Drum StandMDS-9SC x 1 (sold separately)OTHERExtra Trigger Input Jack1 (AUX)AccessoryDrum Key, Setup Guide
*Kick pedal, hi-hat stand and drum throne are not included.Options (sold separately)Cymbal Mount: MDY Series
- Pad Mount: MDH Series
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10
- Stereo Headphones: RH-300V
- Noise Eater: NE-10, NE-1
- V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, TDM-20SIZE AND WEIGHT (INCLUDES MDS-9SC, SOUND MODULE, KICK PAD, CYMBALS, AND
- DRUM THRONE)Width1300 mm
- 51-3/16 inchesDepth1200 mm
- 47-1/4 inchesHeight1250 mm
- 49-1/4 inchesWeight26.5 kg
- 58 lbs. 7 oz.