The silver Rode NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone is a professional shotgun microphone that delivers a few unique qualities in order to meet the demands of today’s broadcast audio engineers and boom operators. The microphone features radio-frequency (RF) interference properties that avoid annoying noise and interference caused by nearby RF sources such as radio antennas, WIFI networks, internet devices, power lines, etc. The microphone is also built to withstand the rigors of adverse weather conditions.
Of course special attention is paid to the accurate, directional pickup characteristics and its frequency response, sensitivity and low noise floor, which result in pristine audio quality. The NTG-3 shotgun microphone is an ideal solution for outdoor ENG and studio applications.
The microphone features radio-frequency (RF) interference properties that avoid annoying noise and interference caused by nearby RF sources such as radio antennas, WIFI networks, internet devices, power lines, etc.
Withstands Adverse Conditions
The microphone is constructed to withstand adverse weather conditions for more stable use outdoors.
Supercardioid Line Gradient Pickup
The supercardioid, shotgun characteristics provide excellent off-axis rejection, focused pickup and longer range.
- Transducer Condenser
- Polar Pattern Line-Gradient Supercardioid
- Frequency Response 40Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical) 117dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 81dB SPL (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level 130dB
- Power Requirements 48V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance Nominal: 25 ohms
- Output Connectors 3-pin XLR
- Pad No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off No
- Dimensions (LxDiameter) 10 x 0.74″ (255 x 19mm)
- Weight 5.74oz (163g)
In the Box
- Water Resistant Aluminum Storage Case
- Zip Pouch
- Microphone Clip
- 10 Year Warranty