The JVM Series 100-watt, valve-driven power stage is built on the classic design responsible for the legendary Marshall roar found in the JCM800 2203 and Plexi Super Lead amplifiers – a timeless foundation for countless classic rock and metal guitar tones for over four decades. Featuring a quartet of EL34 valves, this peerless design has been expertly crafted to compliment the extraordinary wealth of tones found in the JVM.
Channelling World Class Tone – The Four JVM Channels Are:
- Clean: With the gain stages lurking after the tone controls, all three modes offer classic clean and bluesy tones – simple, pure, and perfect.
- Crunch: From a Plexi Super Lead (green mode) to a 2203 (orange) to a hot-rodded JCM800 monster (red), this is the classic rocker’s dream.
- OD 1: Imagine every high-gain, all-valve Marshall ever made and then add even more gain! Incredible tone and extreme gain that runs the gamut from cutting to fluid, OD 1 is perfect for shredding, hard rock, and metal.
- OD 2: Add even more gain to OD 1 and change the tone network topology in the all-important mids and you have a fire-breathing, modern high-gain monster that takes no prisoners. Totally addictive!
- Speakers corner
- The JVM410C 2 x 12″ is fitted with two different speaker types – Marshall G-12 Vintage and a Celestion Heritage – allowing the combo to deliver spacious, rich tones backed up with a solid low-end thump.
The JVM front panel is simple and uncompromising; dedicated gain, EQ, volume, and reverb are present for each of the four channels. Add to this a master section with dual master volumes, resonance, and presence and you have a clear, concise layout that makes the JVM410C easy and intuitive to use.
Seamless switching, perfect memory, and MIDI
The onboard logic not only ensures switching is swift and silent, but also remembers the position of each front panel switch in all 12 modes – reverb (on/off), FX loop (on/off) and master volume (1 or 2). So, when you return to any mode, all switch settings will be exactly as you left them – even after you’ve powered the amp down. This groundbreaking system combined with revolutionary new footswitch technology, plus MIDI switching capabilities, add even more to the JVM410C’s already incredible flexibility.
Ultimate control and connectivity
Every JVM is supplied with a 6-way, fully programmable footswitch. This revolutionary, U.K. patent-pending technology allows single front panel switches (switch store) or entire setups (preset store – channel, mode, reverb, FX loop and master volume switch settings) to be simply assigned to any footswitch. The footswitch’s group of multi-coloured LEDs reflect every front panel switch status ensuring that, in the heat of a performance, you know exactly where you are with no need to see the amp. To add to it’s already impressive guitarist-friendly qualities, the JVM footswitch connects to the amplifier via a standard guitar lead, making it easy to replace with any length you may need. Additionally, the JVM410C’s MIDI in and through connection means it can easily be integrated in a MIDI switching setup, allowing you to store and recall 128 complete amplifier setups, for example, enabling your pedal effects board to easily control the amp. With its built-in memory and switching options, the JVM410C’s possibilities are endless!
The onboard, studio-quality digital reverb is routed in parallel and mixed with the direct signal by means of a valve. When the reverb is engaged, no degradation of the direct signal occurs and when switched off it is removed from the circuit. The reverb circuit has also been designed to avoid abrupt cut-offs, allowing the reverb tail to decay naturally when switching or changing from channel to channel.
Loud and louder
Dual master volumes increase the flexibility and balance of your sounds, and when assigned directly to the footswitch, they can be used as a solo boost. The resonance and presence act as a global equalizer, controlling how the power section reacts with the speakers, adding another layer of tone control, and letting you adjust the power amplifier dynamics to your own taste.
The JVM410C boasts two FX loops that live on its rear panel. It also has a footswitchable parallel/series loop with level and mix controls, plus a series loop. When the JVM410C is combined with a MIDI effects processor and switched via MIDI, the sky’s the limit!
Silence is golden
When on standby, the JVM410C’s emulated XLR output is fully operational, allowing you to record in total silence – a godsend for those late night recording sessions!
Every JVM is made at the Marshall factory in the tonal heart of England. Time-tested, traditional methods of craftsmanship and construction are combined with the latest advances in modern manufacturing technology, ensuring world-class build quality and roadworthiness. Internally, the JVM circuitry and layout has been kept to a minimum, ensuring the integrity of the guitar tone and an incredibly low noise floor. All this, coupled with meticulous valve selection and high tolerance, quality components adds to the all-important reliability factor that is synonymous with the Marshall legend.
- 100-watt 2 x 12″ Combo
- Marshall G-12 Vintage and Celestion 12″ speakers
- 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) and 4 x EL34s
- 4 independent channels
- 3 footswitchable modes
- Studio quality digital reverb
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops – series/parallel
- Emulated line-out
- 6-way footswitch with memory
- Channel switching via MIDI
- Made in England
- Type Tube
- Number of Channels 4
- Total Power 100W
- Speaker Size 2 x 12″
- Reverb Yes
- EQ 3-band
- Preamp Tubes 4 x ECC83
- Power Tubes 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs 5 x Speaker, 1 x XLR (Emulated Line)
- Footswitch I/O Yes
- Effects Loop Yes
- Height 20″
- Width 27.7″
- Depth 10.43″
- Weight 76.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number M-JVM410C-U