100W of the classic versatile rock guitar tone we all know and love. No one does it better than Marshall, and Jim Marshall certainly doesn’t put his initials on anything but the best of the Marshall range. The JVM series combines the classic Marshall sound with a modern two channel, all valve design. Built in studio quality reverb and several options for footswitching means this combo meets today’s guitarists’ needs without compromising on the Marshall tone we’ve all grown to love.
Here’s what Marshall say about the JVM210H
The JVM Series from Marshall is the most comprehensive range of professional, all-valve amplifiers ever offered. No other multi-channel, multi-mode amplifier delivers the amazing all-valve tone offered by the JVM at any price.
Multiple, all-valve voicings provide an amazing array of tones which are accessible from the front-panel switches, MIDI or via the revolutionary technology of the supplied footswitch. Hailed as a breakthrough in amplification by the world’s guitar press, the JVM Series offers a powerstage built on the peerless EL34 designs responsible for the legendary Marshall roar.
The JVM 2 Series features five brand-new, professional, all-valve 100 Watt and 50 Watt 2 channel amps, available in both head and combo formats. Both channels offer three footswitchable modes, effectively giving you six Marshall’s in one!
Built-in England with pride and armed with 16 controls and six switches, all five JVM2s are easy to understand and are intuitive to use. Add to this a footswitchable, studio quality Digital Reverb, two footswitchable Master Volumes, two FX Loops, a revolutionary, intelligent 4-way footswitch, MIDI switching capability and the highest gain capability ever found in an all-valve Marshall means each JVM delivers an incredibly broad range of tones and switching options.
- All-valve design with hand selected valves for premium performance 5 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34 (100 Watt)
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels: Clean/Crunch and OD
- Six footswitchable modes: three per channel
- Two footswitchable Master Volumes
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb
- Reverb controls for each channel
- Two FX Loops, one footswitchable
- Critically acclaimed Speaker Emulated DI (XLR)
- Silent Recording capability
- Proudly built in England
- Dimensions (mm) 750x310x215