Lightweight and versatile.
This is the second redesign of the popular SRM450. The version 3 iteration of this sound reinforcement industry standard offers numerous features unavailable on previous models. It is a 1,000-watt powered enclosure with a 12″ LF driver and a 1.4″ HF compression driver, a precision two-way crossover and some output processing that you will really appreciate.
The SRM340v3 has a “built-like-a-tank” chassis that is cut in such a way that it is also an excellent wedge floor monitor. Not only that, there is a voicing select switch that when engaged for monitor use, adds greater upper end clarity for vocal intelligibility and an enhanced feedback rejection. When using the SRM450v3 in a DJ context, the Speaker Mode switch adds just the perfect low end bump. It likewise has a setting optimized for solo entertainers.
A flexible two-channel mixer is installed in the back panel as well, allowing you to use one SRM450v3 as an entire PA system. The built-in mixer features two XLR/TRS combination jacks, stereo RCA inputs and discrete gain controls for each channel. Lightweight, versatile, loud and clear.
- 1,000-watt Class D and AB power amps with 12″ high-output LF driver and 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver alignment and phase correction
- Onboard feedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features XLR/TRS combination jacks and stereo RCA inputs
- Smart Protect DSP component protection
- Use for mains or stage monitoring
- LF Driver Size: 12″
- HF Driver Size: 1.4″
- LF Driver Power Amp: 400-watt RMS, Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 100-watt RMS, Class AB
- Total Power: 500 watts (1,000-watt peak)
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 42Hz-23kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 45 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Floor, Pole, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x Combo (TRS/XLR), 1 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Thru)
- Height: 29 in.
- Width: 17.5 in.
- Depth: 17 in.
- Weight: 37 lb.