2 in x 2 out USB Audio Interface with MIDI connectivity.
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuit and Built-LikeA-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Producer 2•2 is perfect for home studios, mobile recording, and dual mic applications. Featuring two XLR/TRS combo inputs with Onyx mic pres, each is equipped with phantom power and Hi-Z instrument switches for maximum versatility. Plus, with zero-latency direct analog monitoring ensures you can always hear yourself in real time. It also has built-in MIDI I/O for controllers, synths, and more. With the Onyx Producer 2•2, you have the power to capture your performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Your Creativity Without Limits – Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces.
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed