The SR5005E features a Power Curve III three-band EQ, developed specifically for the SR Prestige range. It includes a Mid Q control to make adjustment of the core tone extremely simple, and an On/Off switch so you can bypass the EQ altogether if you want to.
The Mono-Rail IV bridge isolates the strings by independently locking down each saddle to the body, for maximum vibration transfer. The saddle heights are easily adjustable with a single screw for each.
The bass has a five-piece wenge and bubinga neck, and a wenge fretboard with mother-of-pearl and abalone oval inlays. The 24 medium frets have the Prestige fret edge treatment, for a smooth, comfortable playing experience. A hardshell case is included to protect the bass when not in use.
- Body Material: Mahogany/Wenge
- Top: Wenge
- Finish: Oil
- Bridge: Mono-Rail IV Bridge
- Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Wenge/Bubinga
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Scale Length: 34″ / 864mm
- Radius: 305mm
- Frets: 24 Medium Frets with Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl & Abalone Oval
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini® Custom Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini® Custom Bridge Pickup
- Equaliser: Power Curve III 3-Band EQ with EQ Bypass Switch
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Mid Q, Treble
- Hardware: Gold
- Case: Hardshell Case Included