12″ Powered Subwoofer
EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing ultraefficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
ELX200-12SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 129 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall
settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- Frequency response (-3 dB) 49 Hz – 135 Hz¹
- Frequency range (-10 dB) 41 Hz – 165 Hz¹
- Maximum SPL 129 dB²
- Power rating 1200 W
- LF transducer EVS-12L 300 mm (12 in)
- Low-Pass frequency Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Color Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 397 mm x 445 mm x 457 mm (16.7 in x 17.6 in x 18.0 in)
- Net weight 19.1 kg (42.2 lb)
- Shipping weight 22.3 kg (49.2 lb)
- Power consumption 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.8 A³ ¹ Full space measurement using music DSP preset.
- ² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- ³ Current rating is 1/8 power.