15″ Passive Subwoofer
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 40 Hz – 300kHz (Half Space Measurement)
- Weight Net 54.9lbs (24.9kg)
- Depth 21.69″ (551mm)
- Width 20.87″ (530mm)
- Height 17.91″ (455mm)
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) 95dB
- Connector Type Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Family EKX
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 60 Hz – 100kHz (Half Space Measurement)
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 133dB
- Maximum SPL 133dB (Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating)
- Minimum Impedance 7.5Ω
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Passive Power Handling 1600W peak
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 400 W/1600W
- Power Rating 1600W
- Powered or Passive Passive
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 35Hz
- Shipping Weight 69lbs (31.3kg)
- Speaker Type Subwoofer
- Woofer Size 15inch