12″ Powered Loudspeaker
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 60 Hz – 18 kHz¹
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50 Hz – 20 kHz¹
- Maximum SPL 132 dB²
- Coverage (H x V) 90″ x 60″
- Power Rating 1500 W
- LF Transducer EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1.7 kHz
- Connectors (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 607 mm x 375 mm x 356 mm (24 in x 15 in x 14 in)
- Net Weight 18.8 kg (41.4 lb)
- Shipping Weight 22.9 kg (50.4 lb)
- Power Consumption 1.8 A³ ¹ Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
- ² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- ³ Current rating is 1/8 power.