Natural Feel Keyboard with Enhanced Digital Features
The Casio LK-247 keyboard gives you AHL sounds that sound better than ever. The 48 max polyphony means beginners have plenty of margin to play without notes dropping out when layered. The keyboard itself is easy to play and closely resembles an acoustic piano thanks to the touch response which means the player can add subtle nuances by varying the pressure applied to the keys. Add to this digital effects such as a great reverb for depth and richness and the LK-247 has all you need to play great sounding music.
Intuitive Lesson Functions
Casio’s Step Up Lesson feature is ideal for beginners wanted to master full songs and see real progress. The technique breaks songs up into shorter phrases providing the support early players need to develop. Simply listen to the song, watch the screen or lightning keys and then try and play the tune from memory. By mastering each little bit in this way, the full song won’t be far behind!
The keyboard has some nice little features to give more help and support to learners including metronome, displaying scores for each performance, calling out figure numbers if it senses you are having problems, lesson pat select meaning you can choose whether to practice left, right or both hands and 110 song bank tunes including 20 exercise phrases with a song book also included.
Make Music More Fun!
The Casio LK247 keyboard has a host of entertainment features designed to make music more fun than ever before. Experiment by sampling a sound from a microphone and then play the sound on your keyboard or use them to compose your own music. Play the sample in different notes or add effects such as reverb and vibrato. If you have a MP3 or CD player you can connect it using the keyboard’s AUDIO IN jack and play along with your favourite tunes or just listen using the keyboards speakers. Or plug in a mic for your very own karaoke night with friends!
Sound Your Best With Casio
Casio have packed the LK-247 with a selection of 400 high quality tones from around the world. Whatever style of music you like you’ll find something to suit. 150 rhythms and auto accompaniments including Latin and other world beats give you plenty of choice. In addition to Bossa Nova, Samba, and other basic rhythms, you also get Cumbia, Reggaeton, Calypso, and more!
The large, backlit LCD screen gives you a ton of information to support your playing whilst the 150 one touch presets which automatically set up the keyboard to match the selected rhythm. A USB port and general MIDI connection allows you to hook up with your computer.
The Casio LK-247 does not come with a PSU. The Casio AD-E95100 Power Supply is suitable for this keyboard though, and is also available to select as an additional accessory below.
- Step-up learning system
- 48-note polyphony
- 400 AHL keyboard voices
- 150 rhythms
- 110 songs
- LC display
- 10 digital effects
- USB MIDI
- Sampling function
- Voice pad function
- Microphone input (mic-in)
- Audio input (audio-in)
- Song bank controller
- Speaker system
- Keyboard: 61 standard-size keys
- Touch Response: 2 types, Off
- Key Light System: Up to 4 keys can be lit at the same time
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
Tones & Effects
- Built-in Tones: 400
- Sampling Tones: 1 (Full Sampling) or 3 (Short Sampling)
- Sampling Time: 1 second (Full Sampling) or approximately 0.3 seconds each (Short Sampling)
- Effects: 10 types (for Full Sampling samples)
- Reverb: 1 to 10, Off
- Voice Pad: 5 pads ? 4 sets (3 sets for sampled sounds, 1 set for percussion only)
- Metronome beats per measure: 0,2 to 6
- Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Song Bank Tunes: 110
- Step Up Lessons: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Music Challenge: 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment Rhythm Patterns: 150
- One Touch Presets: 150
- Transpose: ?1 octaves (-12 to 12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- MIDI: 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical Information Function: Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names, staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- USB port: TYPE B
- Sustain jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack
- Output Impedance: 200 ?, Output Voltage: 4.5 V (RMS) MAX
- Audio In jack: Stereo mini jack
- Input Impedance: 9 k?
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV: 200 mV
- Mic In jack: Standard jack
- Input Impedance: 3 k?, Input Sensitivity: 10 mV
- Power Jack: 9.5V DC
- Power Supply: 2-way
- Batteries: 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adaptor: AD-E95100L
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes (during battery operation) or 30 minutes (during AC adaptor operation) without any operation
- Speakers: 10 cm x 2 (Output: 2 W 2 W)
- Power Consumption: 9.5 V = 7.7 W
- Dimensions: 94.6 ? 30.7 ? 9.2 cm (37 1/4 ? 12 1/16 ? 3 5/8 inch)
- Weight: Approximately 3.6kg (7.9 lbs) (without batteries)