Blackstar Artisan 10AE 10th Anniversary Guitar Amp
Series One 10 AE driven by the mighty KT-88 and an ECC83 in the preamp stage. Inspired by the now legendary S1-200 this product benefits from the extra headroom of the KT-88, resulting in dynamic modern cleans and tight high-gain overdrive.
In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines – Artisan, Artist and Series One.
Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
The Artisan 10 AE is a low gain, classic crunch amp that uses an EL34 in the power amplifier and an ECC83 in the preamp stage for superlative, warm British crunch. In this model we have included a hot pre-amp Boost for authentic classic rock / indie rhythm playing and vocal Billy Gibbons inspired leads.
The Artist 10 AE deploys a 6L6 output valve and an ECC83 in the preamp stage to give this amp a characteristically bright clean sound and a hot lead tone. The lead sounds are enhanced by a built-in overdrive circuit inspired by our HT-Drive pedal which will take you from dynamic crunch to singing, smooth legato.
Series One 10 AE driven by the mighty KT-88 and an ECC83 in the preamp stage. Inspired by the now legendary S1-200 this product benefits from the extra headroom of the KT-88, resulting in dynamic modern cleans and tight high-gain overdrive. In addition the patented ISF control gives access to more distortion flexibility than any other single-ended valve amplifier on the market.
The 10th Anniversary amps feature:
- ECC83 valve in the preamp stage
- Specially voiced EL34, 6L6 and KT-88 power amplifiers
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- A super cool retro styling
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
- Artisan 10 AE Front Panel Features: • Input Socket • Volume • Boost • Tone • Reverb • Master • Standby • Power
- Rear Panel Features: • Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp) • Series effects loop • Effects Level switch •
- Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Boost feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb) •
- Mains In • 3 speaker outputs – 1×16 Ohm, 1×8 Ohm and 2×16 Ohm