2-Channel Audinate Dante Expansion Card for X32 Digital Mixer.
The X32′ expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-DANTE Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. The 32-channel 48 kHz bi-directional audio interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by making it ready for integration with Dante enabled IP networks.
Rear Panel Flexibility
The X32 ships with the X-USB card in the expansion slot, but by installing the X-DANTE card in this slot, your mixer will interface with Dante networks using either standard 100Mbit/s or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS, with support for mixed sample and bit rates coexisting on the same network. The X-DANTE card utilizes 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency, ensuring the highest audio integrity. And a secondary input allows you to set up a seamless, redundant network.
Full remote control of the X32 is possible using the integrated Ethernet switch. When the X-DANTE card is connected to a computer, Audinate’ Dante Controller application gives you full control over configuration and signal routing among your Dante-enabled devices. Also, replacing your X-USB card doesn™t mean you have to give up your recording interface. Simply add Dante Virtual Soundcard software to your PC or Mac to enable Ethernet-based recording and playback from your favorite DAW or application.
X-DANTE instantly makes your X32 ready for integration into current installations using the Dante protocol, ensuring reliable sound in large venues such as convention centers, churches or concert halls using standard Ethernet switches (100MBs or 1 Gigabit Ethernet). This is an economical, yet powerful, way to connect I/O options in the network, allowing your software to handle routing, rather than physical wired links. The X-DANTE card – expanding connectivity options for X32 users and integrators.
- 2-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante* IP networks
- 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 MBit/s or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can coexist on the same network
- Full remote control of X32 possible using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate* Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac* for IP-based multitrack recording and playback of up to 64
- channels (license optionally available at www.audinate.com)
- Secondary connection can be configured for seamless redundant audio networking