Sonic excellence and a full complement of mixing and sound modification tools.
The SX2442FX EURODESK mixer is designed to meet the needs of studio and live mixing applications, with a comprehensive set of features that combine sonic excellence and a full complement of mixing and sound modification tools.
This 4-bus mixer features ultralow noise, high-headroom XENYX microphone preamps. 24 channels (20 mono, 2 stereo). Mono input channels feature three-band, semi-parametric mid-range EQ with Neo-classic “British” response. Stereo input channels provide precise four-band equalization. Each input has four aux sends with two sends switchable between pre/post fader, for a flexible mix of monitor and effects applications.
External signal processing racks can be largely eliminated, thanks to the two integrated effects processors and stereo 9-band graphic EQ. One-hundred 24-bit / 96kHz studio-quality effects presets can be called-up and assigned to one or both internal effects buses. Main or Monitor output EQ is set and fine-tuned with the intuitive FBQ Feedback Detection display.
When external processing is required, Behringer’s SX Series provides extensive insert patch-points for input channels and main outputs. The mixer’s Master section offers a wealth of features such as multiple aux and stereo returns, switchable SIP / PFL monitoring, Talkback, metering and more.
An internal auto-ranging power supply (100 240V), gold-plated XLR output connectors and rugged steel construction ensure that this EURODESK console will travel anywhere to tackle any recording or mixing task, with pristine audio quality and a minimum of external gear.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- 16 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band
- 4 bus outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 2 independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter
- and various multi-effects
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- 2 stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as
- external send)
- Balanced Main mix outputs with 1„4″ jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo
- Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 ” 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low
- power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life