Behringer B2520PRO Loudspeaker Each – No wonder the EUROLIVE B2520 PRO passive loudspeaker system out-plays most far larger systems. It comes with a wealth of features that enhance the live experience of you and your listeners alike. Let the crowd clearly hear and, what’s more, enjoy your music through this must-have PA powerhouse.
The EUROLIVE B2520 PRO speaker’s staggering 2,200 Watts of power is tightly coupled to dual 15" long-excursion drivers, hammering out incredibly deep bass and acoustic impact. A horn-loaded proprietary 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver disperses exceptionally smooth high-end over a wide listening area even at shock volumes. With its ultra-wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 18 kHz and extremely high sound pressure level capability, the EUROLIVE B2520 PRO easily handles even huge rooms or outdoor venues. Thanks to the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the high-frequency driver is optimally protected against overheating to ensure trouble-free sonic performance during long-term operation. And when too much is not enough, you can expand your speaker system by linking further loudspeakers to the extra input connectors.
Choose the EUROLIVE B2520 PRO speaker and make your music so intense that the crowd can feel it in their bone marrow.
- High-performance 2,200-Watt PA loudspeaker
- Extremely powerful dual 15′ long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75′ titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz – 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB); impedance 4 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (99 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors, compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany