Active 200-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 10″ Woofer and 1.35″ Compression Driver
These Pack a Punch!
The Behringer Eurolive B210D powered PA speaker puts out big sound at a small price. Featuring an impressive power-to-weight ratio and built-in sound processing, the B210Ds pack a punch yet are easy to transport. And thanks to the cabinet design, the B210D can be laid on its side for use as a stage monitor. It even makes a great single-speaker PA for public address or background music – just connect a microphone or music player and you’re ready to go. And with technology built-in to prevent overloads, you’ll always get a consistent sound from the Behringer Eurolive B210D speakers.
Behringer Eurolive B210D Powered PA Speaker at a Glance:
- High power, low weight
- Built-in DSP
- Flexible applications
- High Power, Low Weight:
- The B210D packs dual power amps for the 10″ LF and 1.35″ HF drivers for a total of 200 watts of peak power in a 19 pound package. The Eurolive series features Class D amps for maximum efficiency and low operating temperatures, so you can use them all day long without worrying about overheating.
Behringer’s Eurolive series of loudspeakers feature built-in signal processing to optimize your sound quality. The B210D has an intelligent crossover, EQ, and limiter design to make sure your speakers never overload. As you raise the volume, the crossover and EQ slightly lower bass frequencies to prevent muddiness and distortion. The limiter prevents your input signal from clipping, so you’ll always hear clean audio.
You can connect a variety of signals to the B210D, making it a very flexible speaker. Use a pair of them for your main sound system, or lay them on their side and use them as stage monitors. Or, just connect a single microphone for public address. The B210Ds are even pole-mountable, so you can position them any way you need to.
Behringer Eurolive B210D Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Huge power-to-weight ratio for a powerful yet easily transportable PA
- Built-in signal processing optimizes audio quality
- Class D amps for efficiency and reliability
- Angled design allows it to be used as a stage monitor
- Custom drivers designed and built by Behringer
- Tech Specs
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 10″
- HF Driver Size: 1.35″ Aluminum diaphragm compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 180W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 42W
- Total Power: 220W Peak
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 113dB
- Enclosure Material: Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37″ socket, Floor Wedge
- Height: 18.3″
- Width: 11.5″
- Depth: 9.6″
- Weight: 18.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: B210D