Eight pad trigger and sound source.
The SamplePad Pro is a perfect add-on to a live drum set for special effects or for incorporating electronic drum sounds into your acoustic set. It is also an excellent studio tool, and can be used for MIDI input when programming drum tracks. Having a responsive pad instead of tapping rhythms in with two fingers from a keyboard make a tremendous difference in feel and dynamics. If you have some stick technique, all the better.
The SamplePad Pro is an all-in-one percussion and sample-playing instrument. It comes equipped with 8 responsive, LED-illuminated rubber pads and 10 preset kits. Use an SD or SDHC card (not included) up to 32GB to store an additional 20 user kits and 512 samples per card. The convenient USB connection allows you to drag and drop samples from your Mac or PC without removing the SD card from the SamplePad Pro. Tweak each sample as you please: built-in reverb, pitch, panning and sensitivity adjustment allow full creative expression.
Two additional pad inputs, plus kick and hi-hat inputs, allow you to expand your setup into a full-blown compact e-drum kit. With an optional module mount, USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, and an 1/8″ audio input for playing along to your favorite tracks, the SamplePad Pro integrates seamlessly into your existing acoustic or electronic drum kit setup.
Customize. Perform. Play.
- Play onboard sounds or load your own via the SD card slot
- 10 ready-to-play kits with over 200 drum and cymbal sounds accessible via MIDI
- 8 two-shot, isolated rubber pads with active blue LED illumination
- Two additional pad inputs, plus kick and hi-hat trigger/switch inputs
- Save sounds on SD card (up to 20 Kits), accessible via USB
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- 1/4″ stereo outputs (L, R); 1/4″ headphone output
- 1/8″ stereo aux input with level control; MIDI In & Out
Order today and bring thrilling electronic drum sounds into your live and studio presentations.