[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
[gap]Novation Dicer –
Dicer works with almost any DJ software and it is optimised for use with:
- Serato Scratch Live
- Traktor Scratch Duo/Pro
- Traktor Pro
A pair of Dicer gives you a total of 60 buttons:
Dicer can trigger samples, cue-points, loops and FX. You can use Dicer to browse through playlists, nudge tracks backwards and forwards or it can be freely assigned to whatever functions you want. Coloured LEDs behind each button tell you what mode you are in.
Dicer was designed by Novation in collaboration with Ean Golden – DJ and curator of DJ Tech Tools. Ean came up with the concept of a controller that fits on the turntable, and his contribution has been crucial in helping Novation design and develop Dicer.
- Integration with Serato
- Full integration with Serato Scratch Live (including LED feedback) requires Serato version 2.1. Without this, Hot Cues, Auto Loop and Loop Roll functions can all be assigned to Dicer using Serato’s MIDI learn function.
Physical controls and Indicators
- 5 large round multi-colour back-lit trigger buttons
- 3 small round multi-colour back-lit function buttons
- Micro USB 1.1 connector; the most robust and compact USB connection.
- Kensington lock space
- Mini-Jack connector for connecting pairs.
Weights and Dimensions
Single un-boxed unit (Dicer always comes as a pair):
- W & D = 90 mm / 3.5“; H = 13 mm / 0.5“
- Weight: 72 g / 0.16 lbs
- W=165 mm / 6.5 “, H=240 / 9.5 “, D=60 mm / 2 3/8“
- Weight: 0.4373 kg / 0.96 lbs
NOTE: Includes single brown outer box
Multi Box (10):
- W= 307 mm / 12“, H=492 mm / 19 3/8“, D=187 mm / 7 3/8“
- Weight: 5.253 kg / 11.58 lbs