Grab this used Novation Bass Station II at a steal! Comes with a 3 month limited warranty.
The right ingredients for epic, expressive sounds
While the Bass Station II packs the bread-and-butter synthesis controls to create a wide range of leads, pads, and effects, it’s primed for heavy-hitting bass. Two main oscillators can be hard-synced for tighter, more punchy tones. And a sub-oscillator is on hand to fill out the bottom end. And because its 25-note keyboard supports aftertouch, you’ll find it easy to really put some expression in your performances.
Get creative with a built-in arpeggiator and step sequencer
When you switch on the Bass Station II’s arpeggiator you can choose from 32 different rhythmic patterns in different directions, with control over the octave range. You can also play up to four of your own patterns into the step sequencer, and play them back using one of the 32 rhythms. The step sequencer records legato and rests too, so you can create more expressive sequences on the fly than you can with simple note on/off sequencers found on some synths.
Two filter designs for two very distinct sounds
The Bass Station II packs two discrete filter designs, each with an overdrive circuit for seriously distorted tones. The “Classic” filter is based on the original Bass Station synth, giving you LPF, HPF, and BPF modes. The “Acid” filter is a diode ladder design that can get very squelchy – think 303 and you’ve got the idea.
Novation Bass Station II 25-key Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Features:
- Monophonic analog synthesizer keyboard primed for huge bass sounds
- Two discrete filter designs give you two distinct flavors to create your sounds
- Dual oscillators can be hard-synced for tighter, punchier bass
- Sub-oscillator with square, sine, and narrow pulse-width waveforms adds rich, full low end
- Dedicated knobs and faders, and aftertouch allow for very expressive performances
- 64 factory presets, 64 user slots
- Built-in arpeggiator and step sequencer with 32 different rhythmic patterns
- “LFO Slew” feature lets you distort the LFO waveforms for more modulation possibilities
- External input for processing line-level audio signals
- Powered by AC or USB bus power
- The Novation Bass Station II is a versatile synth for bass, leads, and more!
- Sound Engine Type(s): Analog
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Synth Action, Aftertouch
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Number of Presets: 64
- Number of Effects: 2
- Effects Types: Distortion, Oscillator FM
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Audio Inputs: 1 x TRS
- Audio Outputs: 2 x TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Sustain
- Power Supply: AC/USB
- Height: 2.5″
- Width: 18″
- Depth: 10.625″
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-BASS-STATION-II