This 1 x 12″ Combo Amp is Great for Studio and Stage Alike!
If you thought the Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 combo amplifier couldn’t get any better, meet the re-designed Express 5:25 Plus 1 x 12″ tube combo amp. The plus means Mesa/Boogie made some major enhancements to the Express 5:25 to give it an even better clean voice, a sweet 5-band graphic EQ, a switchable solo mode, and more. You can also run the Express 5:25 Plus at three different power levels (5 watts, 15 watts, and 25 watts) so it’s easy to dial in the perfect amount of headroom for any situation, whether you’re playing live or in the studio. Bottom line: you get an amp that’s ready to perform as hard as you do with the Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus tube combo amplifier.
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus 1 x 12″ Tube Combo Amplifier at a Glance:
- Enhanced clean mode sounds amazing
- Even more power options to help you get the perfect tone
- Included 4-button footswitch will enhance your performances
- Enhanced clean mode sounds amazing
The original Express combo has a great-sounding clean mode, but the redesigned clean mode in the Express 5:25 Plus combo amp has more sparkle in the highs along with a more open, fluid lows. As an added bonus, the signal to noise ratio has been significantly reduced, too. That means you’ll always get a rich and vibrant clean sound, which is especially important when you’re recording with the Express 5:25 Plus in the studio.
Even more power options to help you get the perfect tone
You can run the Express 5:25 Plus at 5 watts, 15 watts, or 25 watts, for three completely different flavors of tone. Use the 5-watt mode to get Class A cranked-amp tones at civilized volume levels from just one power tube. The 15-watt mode gives you a bit more headroom and flavor, using two tubes in a Class A push-pull configuration. Or, enjoy the higher headroom and enhanced dynamics of the 25-watt mode using two power amp tubes in a Class A/B configuration. You’ll be amazed at the tonal variety you get from these different power modes.
Included 4-button footswitch will enhance your performances
Updated features require an updated footswitch to go along with them. The Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus combo amp comes with a 4-button footswitch for control over channels, reverb, EQ, and solo. The solo mode, not found on the original Express combo, lets you pre-set the perfect amount of volume boost for featured parts, and lets you toggle it directly from the footswitch. It’s the perfect way to make a solo stand out, or simply add some extra dynamic interest to your performances.
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus 1 x 12″ Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- 2-channel, open-back combo amplifier
- 1 x 12″ speaker
- 5 x 12AX7A, 2 x EL84 all-tube signal path
- Switch between 25-watt Class A/B operation, 15-watt Class A operation, and 5-watt Class A operation for incredible tonal versatility
- Improved clean channel has more vibrant highs and warmer, more open lows
- Powerful 5-band graphic EQ enhances your tone-shaping options
- Solo control lets you set a pre-determined volume boost you can toggle with the footswitch
- 4-button footswitch included (channel, reverb, EQ, and solo)
- Fixed bias for consistent performance
- 2 fully independent channels with 4 style modes
- Independent gain, treble, mid, bass, reverb, master, and contour controls per channel
- Footswitchable variable contour control on each channel provides EQ from 1 rotary control
- All-tube long-spring reverb and effects loop
- Slipcover included
- Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for U.S. shipping. Must be a U.S. resident.
- The Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus is an ideal rig for stage and studio!
- Type Tube
- Number of Channels 2
- Total Power 25W/15W/5W
- Speaker Size 1 x 12″
- Reverb Yes
- EQ 5-band (Graphic)
- Preamp Tubes 5 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes 2 x EL84
- Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs 3 x Speaker
- Footswitch I/O Yes
- Effects Loop Yes
- Height 17.75″
- Width 19″
- Depth 11.25″
- Weight 45 lbs.