[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
[gap]Mapex Orion Maple BM5255 CAAI Antique Ivory Drum Kit – The Mapex flagship, Orion Series sets the standard for high-end maple drums. Thin North American shells produce outstanding resonance and full body tone. Meticulous hand-rubbed lacquer finishes ensures that the Orion Series looks as spectacular as it sounds. In order to satisfy the discerning needs of the musician, Orion can be ordered either by configuration or by component, allowing the buyer to choose exactly the kit that best suit his or her style.
- 7-ply, 7.5mm bass drums, 6.1mm toms, North American maple toms with exotic burl maple exterior ply
- Eight coat, hand applied deep gloss lacquer finish
- Exclusive Isolated Tom Mounting SystemTM on all toms
- Exclusive Isolated Tom Mounting SystemTM on bass drums
- Spring-loaded floor tom legs
- Low mass, single-point-of-contact lugs
- Low profile, cushioned, die cast bass drum claw hooks
- 2.3mm Steel Mapex Powerhoops
- Remo® drum heads