[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
Traditional specifications are common to each model in the Artwood Series. The bridge of this AC3000-NT model has a bone nut and saddle which delivers a well-balanced sound, and a dovetail neck joint with adjoining Ibanez strap button in gold.
The neck shape provides an easy grip for playing comfort, and for resonance and deep tone. The modern bridge shape efficiently transmits vibration, and the simple yet elegant aesthetics present a traditional feel.
The high-quality spruce, mahogany and rosewood selected to craft this Ibanez Artwood guitar, combined with cutting-edge woodworking techniques, allow it to produce a big sound with a rich tone.
Musically, the Artwood series by Ibanez is highly adaptable and ready to roll in any direction you want to go.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Grand Concert Body.
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce.
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany.
- Bridge: Rosewood.
- Finish: Natural High Gloss.
- Neck: Mahogany.
- Tuning Machine: Gold Grover Machineheads with Brown Pearloid Knobs.
- Nut & Saddles: Bone Nut & Saddle.
- Fletboard: Rosewood.
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins.
- Strap Button: Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars.