Focusrite iTrack Solo iOS Audio Interface – Focusrite iTrack Solo iOS Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Portable recording with Focusrite quality
- Easy instrument recording
- Great interface at home, on the go, or both
Portable recording with Focusrite quality
Focusrite made their name by designing world-class microphone preamps, and they’ve put one in the compact iTrack Solo. The sound is open and detailed, and a phantom power switch lets you use condenser microphones with the iTrack Solo. So even if you’re away from your studio, you’ll still be able to record great-sounding takes.
Easy instrument recording
You’ve also got a direct instrument input on the iTrack Solo in addition to the mic preamp. That makes it easy for you to record your guitar or bass directly, and also gives you the opportunity to recording a vocal performance at the same time as an instrument performance.
Great interface at home, on the go, or both
You’ll find the iTrack Solo incredibly easy to use, because Focusrite designed it for easy portable recording with your iPad. And since it’s so simple and easy to use it’s a great audio interface for home use too, when you’re looking for no-frills simplicity that doesn’t sacrifice audio quality.
NOTE: The cable supplied in the box with the iTrack Solo has been designed to ensure that iTrack Solo meets Apple’s "Made for iPad" standards for noise interference resilience when data is sent or received on a 2G network. If you wish to use an extension cable in order to obtain more reach or flexibility for the positioning of your iPad, choose extension cables which state that they transfer "Data," "Audio," or "Video."
Focusrite iTrack Solo iOS Audio Interface Features:
- Two-channel audio interface for iOS devices, Mac, and PC
- Focusrite mic preamp with phantom power gives you open and detailed recordings
- Direct instrument input makes it easy to record your guitar or bass
- Aluminum unibody design is rugged for dependable portable use
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution with your desktop computer
- Mac, PC, iOS devices