[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
[gap]Focusrite ISA ONE Portable Analogue Pre Amp –
A Forte in a portable unit!
Built on the topology of the original ISA 110 including the Lundahl L1538 transformer and bespoke zobel network, the Focusrite ISA One is an excellent way to tap into the legacy of the legendary Forte console in an ultra-portable format you can take anywhere you need to record. Inputs for microphone, line-level, and direct instrument-level sources cover all of the bases. A variable impedance selector also lets you dial in the warmth you want without sacrificing the clarity you need. Plus, the ISA One’s DI and microphone level inputs run in parallel, so you can blend the direct signal of the instrument with the sound of the miked up amplifier – a killer trick for getting bass sounds that are both fat and punchy.
Focusrite ISA One Features:
- Single Channel Original ISA Series Pre Amp in a portable metal Chassis
- Selectable impedance, perfect for matching with any microphone
- Direct Instrument inputs including high and low impedance options to provide a comprehensive DI solution
- Classic VU meter, Ladder LEDs too-all manner of metering, at source
- Cue mix stereo inputs
- Certificate of origin hand-signed by Phil Dudderidge included
- An optional 24 bit/192kHz A-to-D converter available