Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 CCFL2EC-MMAH
Employing sustainably-sourced, Australian-grown solid African Mahogany, the new models are part of the Cole Clark’s 2 Series Custom Standard range and are available in the company’s two trademark shapes: Fat Lady (dreadnought) and Angel (grand auditorium).
As with other 2 Series Custom Standard guitars, the all-mahogany models feature Cole Clark’s patented three-way pickup system, which incorporates six individual under-saddle piezo pickups, a face sensor, and a condenser microphone. Other features include abalone snowflake inlays, gold machine heads, and a headstock fascia.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Australian grown African Mahogany
- Top: Australian grown African Mahogany
- Back and sides: Australian grown African Mahogany
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73?