[row v_align=”middle” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
This product is discontinued or not available. Call us on 011 454 3113 or send us a mail for advice on a replacement.
Search for a replacement or browse a category
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ align=”center”]
[ux_product_categories slider_bullets=”true” ids=”404,403,405,402,401,406,408″]
[gap]Boss RC2 Loop Station –
RC-2: Loop Station
Authentic Loop Station in a Stomp Box
No one creates Loop Stations like BOSS. Already in heavy demand around the world are the twinsize BOSS RC-20XL and the deluxe, extra-wide RC-50. Now comes an ultra-compact member of the RC family, the RC-2. Housed in a compact-pedal case, the RC-2 puts a surprising amount of features in a stompbox.
- Up to 16 minutes of record time
- Loop Quantize for perfect loop timing
- Realistic Guide-Tone drum patterns built in
- Easy, logical overdubbing and navigation
- Undo/Redo function
- 11 phrases can be stored and recalled
- AUX input to capture phrases from external audio device
- External pedal input (stop/tempo)
Record, Layer, Loop, & Store
The RC-2 can record and store up to 16 mono minutes of audio, either from your own instrument or other external input devices, such as MP3 players/recorders. Each of your layered loop creations can be stored to one of 11 internal patch preset locations.
It records, layers, and loops, but the RC-2 also provides a wealth of other handy and powerful features, such as a jam-along Rhythm Guide, Auto Start, Tap Tempo, Loop Quantize, and Undo/Redo.
In traditional BOSS fashion, the RC-2 benefits from a clean and friendly user interface. As powerful as this little Loop Station is, it’s a dream to operate. Thanks to its clearly labeled buttons and knobs, the RC-2 puts everything directly under your fingertips, with no hidden menus or commands to impede the creative process.
Thousands of guitarists rely on BOSS’ ultra convenient BCB-series pedalboards for organizing their effects pedals. Due to its standard compact-pedal shape and size, the RC-2 fits perfectly alongside other BOSS pedals. Great for fast setup and convenient transportation.
Meet the Family
Thanks to the RC-2, there’s now a BOSS Loop Station for every size and budget. With the super-deluxe RC-50 at the top of the line, and the twin-size RC-20XL in the middle of the range, the RC-2 represents the most compact and affordable Loop Station.
- Pedal switch, PHRASE LEVEL knob, GUIDE LEVEL knob, PHRASE SELECT knob, TAP TEMPO (ENTER / SELECT) button, MODE knob
- CHECK indicator, LOOP / ONE SHOT indicator, REC / PLAY / DUB indicator, TAP TEMPO / SELECT / ENTER indicator
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, STOP / TEMPO jack, AUX IN jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery / 9 V type (6F22 (carbon), 6LR61 (alkaline)), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw
- 50 mA (DC 9 V), * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 2 hours, Alkaline: 6 hours, These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Dry battery / 9 V
- AC Adaptor (PSA-series), Foot Switch FS-5U, FS-6
- Size and Weight
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.