Behringer RX1602 Overview
The 1 RU Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 16-Channel Rack Mountable Line Mixer provides you with an easy-to-use, versatile, and compact solution for sub-mixing multiple keyboards and sound modules on stage or for monitoring your multitrack recording projects in the studio. Its 16 balanced line inputs are grouped into 8 stereo pairs and can be configured to mix either 8 stereo channels, 16 mono channels, or any combination of both.
Whether connecting instrument-level keyboards or line-level gear, the RX1602 is designed to preserve the integrity of your audio and deliver a clean sound that remains distortion free even with high-level signals. Each stereo pair features individual balance (pan) and level controls, plus an illuminated, double-function mute button with a built-in clip LED to help you set the optimal signal level. You can also use the Monitor Out send to send the monitor bus signal to your live-performance floor monitors, to a headphone amp in the recording studio, or to an outboard effects processor.
The easy-to-read, dual 7-segment LED level meters help you keep an eye on your mix. The Main output signal can be adjusted via individual level controls for the left and right channels. A headphone output jack with dedicated volume control is conveniently located on the front panel.
Compact Mixing Solution
- Multi-purpose mixer with 16 balanced line inputs grouped into 8 stereo pairs in a single rackspace
- Can be used to mix 8 stereo channels, 16 mono channels, or any combination of both
- Great for sub-mixing multiple keyboards and sound modules on stage or monitoring multitrack recordings in the studio
- Keep your signal clean and distortion free whether connecting instrument-level keyboards or line-level outboard gear
- Ultra-Low-Noise (ULN) design for transparent audio
- Electronically servo-balanced inputs detect when unbalanced jacks are connected and adjust signal to match the input level with the output level
- High-headroom inputs with +4/-10 level selection for each stereo pair
Easy to Control Your Sound
- Dedicated balance (pan) and level controls
- 16 x 1/4″ TRS inputs can be found on the rear panel, along with 2 x 1/4″ L/R main outputs
- Highly accurate, dual 7-segment LED level meters and individual L/R Main Mix level controls
- Easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- Use the Monitor Out Send to send the monitor bus signal to your floor monitors or to an outboard effects processor’s input, while returning its output signal back into available inputs on the RX1602
- One Monitor/FX send per stereo pair with global send control
- Monitor/FX signal is assignable to headphones
- Detented rotary knobs for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for low noise interference
- Conveniently mounts in a standard 19″ rack (1 RU) for easy transport and storage
- Designed and engineered in Germany