Lightweight design with modern styling.
This bi-amplified full-range loudspeaker delivers high-end sound in an economical, yet rugged molded enclosure with sleek, modern styling. The Alto TX208’s 8″ long-excursion woofer and 1″ titanium compression driver give you clean, accurate audio with satisfying low-end notes and crisp, unwavering highs. Thanks to a redesigned precision horn, the TX208 boasts improved high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚ X 60˚ radiation pattern for optimal audience coverage.
At the core of the TX208 active speaker is lightweight and efficient Class-D amplification. Providing the maximum power at a minimal weight, the TX208 cranks out 150 watts of continuous power, and 300 watts of peak power.
With the TX208—and the rest of the TX2 Series—Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilizing much of the technology of their acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX2 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
In addition to high-end sound quality and performance, the TX208 sports a rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinet. Its trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. Make no mistake; the TX208 is built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that its full complement of I/O and mounting options and it’s easy to see why the TX208 is poised to play an indispensable role in your next performance.
- Lightweight, compact and portable design
- Rugged molded enclosure with sleek, modern styling
- 8″ low-frequency driver and 1″ titanium compression driver
- Bi-amplified design with 150W RMS (300 peak) Class-D output
- Flexible I/O and mounting options
An ideal balance of performance, portability and value—order today.
- 300 Watts peak, (150 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90 H x 60 V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power Output: 300 W peak (200 W LF + 100 W HF), 150 W continuous (100 W LF + 50 W HF) Class D power
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 113 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90 H x 60 V nominal
- Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100 120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220 240V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal
- grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.6′ x 10.7 x 9.9′ / 422mm x 272mm x 252mm
- Net Weight: 13.9 lbs. / 6.3 kg.