Compact, Lightweight Design With Thunderous Bass
Massive Sound – Professional Features
The Truesonic SUB12 is part of the family of Truesonic subwoofers that includes the SUB15 and SUB18. Don’t let the fact that the SUB12 is the smallest sub in the Truesonic family fool you. The SUB12 comes factory-equipped 600 watts of power for truly remarkable performance. The frequency range and crossover of the Truesonic SUB18, SUB15 and SUB12 have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 37Hz-125Hz range for the SUB18, 42Hz-125Hz for the SUB15 and 47Hz-125Hz for the SUB12. Each subwoofer also offers stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and are housed in rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed handles. When you’re ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
Exacting details were planned and provided in the Truesonic SUB18, SUB15 and SUB12. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and hand-picked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the Truesonic name. As active subwoofer systems, The Truesonic SUB18, SUB15 and SUB12 offer a massive 18″ LF long-excursion driver and large 15″ or 12″ LF long-excursion driver respectively. The SUB12 comes equipped with 600 watts of pure Class D power with a 2.5″ voice coil while the SUB15 and SUB18 are rated at a whopping 1200 watts peak and feature a 3″ copper sandwich voice coil which means no matter which model you choose, you’ll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
- Power System: 600W Peak / 300W RMS
- Frequency Response: (-10dB) 47 Hz-125 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m (half-space): 120 dB continuous / 123 dB peak
- Transducer Low: 12″ Woofer, 2.5″ voice coil, with double ventilation
- Active Crossover: HPF 80 Hz under analog processor
- Input Connector: L-R Input (Combo/XLR-F) / L-R Link (2-XLR-M) / L-R Output (2-XLR-M) Balanced (15 kO)
- Input Level: L-R Input Line 0dBu
- External Control: Volume Control/Phase Switch/HPF-80Hz By-Pass / Power on with Green LED/Clip Limiter with Red LED / Ground Lift
- Enclosure Construction: 15 mm Plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint; metal grille, rubber foot
- Mounting: One metal standard pole-mount plus one metal handle.