Truesonic2 Active Speaker TS210
- 1100-WATT 10-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs
- cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M6 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- 1100 WATTS OF CLASS D POWER INTEGRATED 2-CHANNEL MIXER WEDGE ANGLE EQUIPPED
- The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that
- strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement.
The range is comprised of four models, the TS208, TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all four are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 and TS208 have two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The TS215 and TS212 have M10 rigging/suspension points and the TS210 and TS208 have M6 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
- Output Power – 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency – 10-inch (254 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency – 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover – 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL – 125 dB peak, 122 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response – 54 – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range – 48 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors – (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet – Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls – Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection – Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power – AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.8″ x 12.0″ x 20.8″ / 323 x 305 x 527 mm
- Weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg